As a small business owner it is possible to create a comprehensive marketing strategy with a consistent look & feel that matches your brand and does not break the bank. I am currently executing a marketing strategy for a small business client which includes a social media component.
Here is an overview of the approach:
- Create website (includes new logo, corporate colors, etc.)
- Create Twitter account (created custom background and colors to compliment the website). Promote branding messages through Tweets (be careful not to over do this).
- Create blog (using WordPress.com). (Custom header and background colors to compliment the web site).
- Leverage existing LinkedIn account. Incorporate new logo and promote branding messages through updates.
- Create Facebook Page with new logo. Promote branding messages through updates.
- Next step will be to create a unique tab for her business that can take a “basic” Facebook page to another level. Click for Skittles example
Once all the components of the strategy are live I will do a case study to show the final result and include a budget review. In the meantime, call your marketing coach to help you plan and execute an achievable strategy for you! Don’t have one? Get one, I high recommend it!
This is the basic overview. More details to follow on Friday’s post. Stay tuned!