So did you start on your 2011 marketing strategy yet? If you are staring at a blank slate consider these points:
- Start small – you don’t have to have a 20 page plan
- Here are some ideas from a previous post
- Start with a goal – what do you want to achieve in the new year?
- Certain quantity of new proposals, leads, clients, web site visitors, etc.
- Select the marketing venue to help you achieve the goals you set
- Consult a marketing coach to help you
Here are some additional previous posts I’ve written related to marketing planning. I hope you find them useful.
You can do it! Start now.