One of the great things about Entrepreneurs of Knoxville (EOK) is that it’s about building each other up and helping one another in our business efforts. It is a unique business organization. I am new to EOK and I already see so many benefits. Here is my list.
EOK is truly collaborative – members are willing to help other entrepreneurs by sharing their expertise on a certain topic [If everyone contributes then everyone benefits]
EOK provides practical information – much of the information shared can immediately apply to your business
EOK brainstorms with you – in the crowd sourcing hour you can bring an idea or a business challenge and have a group of experienced professionals help solve the issue or point you in the right direction
- EOK is a practice run for funding – looking to pitch your idea to investors? During the pitching hour EOK can provide you with practical information from those with experience in securing funding for small business. [Not only can you get practical information but you can practice your pitch to investors in a friendly, collaborative environment]
- EOK is a great publication tool – you can publish content on EOK through blog posts, forums and more. [this is an excellent way to potentially get more visits to your own blog]
- EOK can generate business – EOK is not a lead generation organization, however, that is a natural progression that may occur from being involved and contributing to EOK
- EOK is free – the only investment required is your time. As with anything you get out of it what you put into it. [While it may be free for members (on purpose) there are certain expenses incurred. Donations are accepted]
- EOK is non-profit – this helps keep membership costs at zero. [please see number 7]
What other benefits have you received from being an EOK member? I’d love to hear them!