Happy New Year!
May your New Year be filled with…
- Passion for your work
- Passion for your clients
- And a passion for life and family
- Effective communication between your team and your clients
- Effective communication between you and your team
- And effective communication in all you relationships
Happy Labor Day! I hope you are spending today with family and friends. See you tomorrow!
The Gratitude List
I often make gratitude lists. Especially if I have a bad attitude or things are not “going my way”. Gratitude lists help me focus on the important things in my life and gain perspective. The priority items on my gratitude list include God, my husband, my kids, my home and my dogs.
But wait, there’s more…
More Things I am Thankful for:
- Grace – without it I am not sure where I’d be
- Perspective – it keeps me from overreacting
- Age – there are certain ages I DO NOT want to be again
- Experience (even the “bad” ones) – every experience has brought me to the place I am in my life and career
- I Like it here
- Failures – they teach me about me and about what not to do again
- Difficult people – they also teach me about me and give me opportunities to practice tolerance
- Speed limits – without them I would really drive too fast
Full of gratitude…