“Find something you love to do, and you’ll never work a day in your life”
– Harvey MacKay
- I get to learn something new every day
- I am blessed to work with a variety of talented, dedicated and passionate people
- I am blessed to be able to “fill in some gaps” where small business owners need it
- I am blessed to take my 20+ years experience and help entrepreneurs
- I am blessed to have passion for what I do and I love doing it!
Tell me what you do and why you love doing it!
The Gratitude List
I often make gratitude lists. Especially if I have a bad attitude or things are not “going my way”. Gratitude lists help me focus on the important things in my life and gain perspective. The priority items on my gratitude list include God, my husband, my kids, my home and my dogs.
But wait, there’s more…
More Things I am Thankful for:
- Grace – without it I am not sure where I’d be
- Perspective – it keeps me from overreacting
- Age – there are certain ages I DO NOT want to be again
- Experience (even the “bad” ones) – every experience has brought me to the place I am in my life and career
- I Like it here
- Failures – they teach me about me and about what not to do again
- Difficult people – they also teach me about me and give me opportunities to practice tolerance
- Speed limits – without them I would really drive too fast
Full of gratitude…