Testing 1-2-3 – Again…
The success of the campaign was not as desirable as I had hoped. I was pleased with the number of impressions but the CTR was extremely low. On many levels I expected this because my audience size was very small (started with about 1000).
If you read my blog you know that I believe in the Review and Revise philosophy. You will not get the results you want unless you continually review campaign performance and make revisions to improve results. I turned my LinkedIn campaign off for a month or so and recently turned it back on with the following significant changes.
- Deactivated 2 out of 4 ad variations that did not get any results
- Changed headline on one of the remaining ad variations
- Created a new ad variation with a new headline and slightly revised copy
- Increased my audience size from 1000 to 3300
- Increased my bid (still deciding if I think leads from LinkedIn are worth the CPC rate)
I’ll post another update in a few weeks. In the meantime, I will continue to review and revise the campaign to achieve optimal results. I would love to hear your experience with LinkedIn Direct Ads. Post your comments.
Looking for results…